Re: [tycho-dev] mercurial build timestamp provider

My recommendation is to keep mercurial build timestamp provider as a
separate project, at least for the time being. None of tycho developers
use mercurial as far as I know (I certainly don't), so we will not be
able to help you maintain the code and it will likely cause us problems
because we will have to figure out how to setup hg repositories and make
it work.

As Jan pointed out, you can deploy the provider to Central using one of
existing forges, like oss.sonatype.org or java.net, so location of the
code will be completely transparent to the users.

--
Regards,
Igor