Re: [tycho-dev] What compiler is used by tycho-0.15.0?

Am 13.09.12 13:25, schrieb Igor Fedorenko:
> No, tycho 0.16 was not updated to sr2 yet, but it is relatively

oh i had a typo this what compiler bug that could maybe cause this is
fixed with 3.8.2 which is what is released with Juno sr1!

So the correct question is will 0.16 ship with jdt from Juno sr1?

> straightforward to change version of jdt compiler used by tycho with
> local changes only. You basically need to install/deploy jdt core and
> apt jars to local/remote repository using same groupId/artifactId as
> tycho but different version. Then use pluginManagement in your parent
> pom to force maven use the new version throughout your build.

I'm a maven dummy so I don't know what you are trying to tell me with
the above ;-)

If you could point me to resources

Tom

tom schindl                 geschäftsführer/CEO
eduard-bodem-gasse 5-7/1   A-6020 innsbruck     fax      ++43 512 935833
http://www.BestSolution.at                      phone    ++43 512 935834

Back to the top