Re: [tycho-dev] What compiler is used by tycho-0.15.0?

Don't know, see if Tycho uses different compiler arguments compared to
workspace. Running build with -X makes Tycho print all arguments it
sends to ejc, and there is also special argument that makes ejc dump
even more detailed log to an xml file (can't recall exact syntax, sorry).

--
Regards,
Igor