Re: [tycho-dev] Running integration tests in Eclipse

This is right: the OSGi runtime won't work in unit tests. So unit tests can't make use of things implemented in OSGi. If something is needed, it will need to be explicitly mocked away.

This could be a solution to get rid of the local resolver: rename it to *Mock and move it to src/test/java

Regards
Tobias