Re: [tycho-dev] single threaded download

I am not sure I understand what you mean. What is the problem you are
trying to solve? What is "fixed this today" that makes p2 thread
download synchronization work better?

In any case, if you can get rid of this workaround without degrading
build performance, please do so. ;-)

--
Regards,
Igor