[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] tycho IT build jobs
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2011 14:17:36 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acx5GY11VfRpvHQ2RWKQ/jYL5YFUbAKPsLpw
- Thread-topic: tycho IT build jobs
IMHO we only need a central integration test run on Linux and Windows. These are the most strict respectively most restricted/strange OSs, so this should be sufficient.
We don't have an "Eclipse version" dependency, and for the JDK, an Oracle 1.5 should be sufficient.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Sievers, Jan
> Sent: Donnerstag, 22. September 2011 13:20
> To: Tycho developers list
> Subject: [tycho-dev] tycho IT build jobs
> I will create a request for build jobs on hudson.eclipse.org for the tycho
> On the sonatype CI server we used to have a matrix of IT jobs for build
> machine OS, JDK version and eclipse version tested.
> What are the values for above variables we want to test and in which
> combinations, i.e. how many IT build jobs do we want?
> tycho-dev mailing list