Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 0.13.0 Release

Hi Igor,

Any updates on the staging of tycho-extras 0.13.0? We need the release of both tycho and tycho-extras before we can benefit from the work we have done for 0.13.0, so it would be good to have this release soon.

Is there anything we can do to make the process of releasing Tycho easier and faster? How do other projects without committer from Sonatype get their content into Maven central? Would this be an option for Tycho? Would it help if we fixed the release dates of Tycho in advance, allowing you to better plan the efforts needed for a release?

Regards
Tobias