[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[tycho-dev] Tycho 0.13.0 Release
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 20:22:06 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcxsweK8yHXJ3DJATJaZQvoNYsTfGQ==
- Thread-topic: Tycho 0.13.0 Release
We would like to have a Tycho 0.13.0 release with the current state. There are still a few bugs scheduled
, but I don’t consider them urgent enough to postpone the release further. We have achieved quite a bit in 0.13.0 (see release notes
), and we (at SAP) would like to be able to benefit from these achievements.
Could you please do the version update and stage 0.13.0? I don’t mind if we use the merge or cherry-pick branching approach (we discussed last time ;-) I actually rather see the advantages of the cherry-pick approach we used the last time...