[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] Tycho 0.13.0 Release
- From: Igor Fedorenko <ifedorenko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2011 14:37:31 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:6.0.1) Gecko/20110830 Thunderbird/6.0.1
So you want 0.13.0 released as is and fix the rest 0.13 bugs in 0.13.1.
Did I get this right?
On 11-09-06 2:22 PM, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
We would like to have a Tycho 0.13.0 release with the current state.
There are still a few bugs _scheduled for 0.13.0_
but I don’t consider them urgent enough to postpone the release further.
We have achieved quite a bit in 0.13.0 (see _release notes_
and we (at SAP) would like to be able to benefit from these achievements.
Could you please do the version update and stage 0.13.0? I don’t mind if
we use the merge or cherry-pick branching approach (we discussed last
time ;-) I actually rather see the advantages of the cherry-pick
approach we used the last time...
tycho-dev mailing list