[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] The forge parent, again.
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2011 18:23:31 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcxssE7YPoPoNj2sRT2YOAtHazrtdAAAMJxA
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] The forge parent, again.
Tycho is moving to Eclipse.org at the moment, so replacing the parent by one from Eclipse sounds like a good idea. I don't know if Eclipse does provide a parent POM though...
> -----Original Message-----
> From: tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tycho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
> On Behalf Of Benson Margulies
> Sent: 06 September 2011 18:16
> To: Tycho developers list
> Subject: [tycho-dev] The forge parent, again.
> I'm still having problem with the sonatype parent. It's trying to link
> to a sonatype.com logo url. It still messes up site:deploy with the
> current version of the maven-site-plugin.
> Maybe the question i should be asking is, 'when is tycho git moving
> into eclipse and disconnecting from Sonatype?'
> tycho-dev mailing list