[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tycho-dev] [discuss] tycho repository layout and metadata format
- From: "Oberlies, Tobias" <tobias.oberlies@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2011 12:05:18 +0200
- Accept-language: en-US, de-DE
- Acceptlanguage: en-US, de-DE
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: AcwsC+A4NZk9IGm6T9Ocq4WBHlZVyAAAKNAQ
- Thread-topic: [tycho-dev] [discuss] tycho repository layout and metadata format
Max Rydahl Andersen wrote:
> Sent: 16 June 2011 11:58
> To: Tycho developers list
> Subject: Re: [tycho-dev] [discuss] tycho repository layout and metadata
> On Jun 16, 2011, at 11:36, Oberlies, Tobias wrote:
> > I don't think that using something non-deterministic and then add
> constraints won't work.
> won't or will work ?
Sorry. IMHO using something non-deterministic (like the p2 planner on a mutable p2 repository) and then adding constraints to it will _not_ yield a reproducible build.