Re: [tycho-dev] redirecting output to something different than $projectname$/target

[...]
> Speaking of which, aren't svnignore patterns on a folder apply to all
> subfolders too? This is how git works, so we only put target/ to
> gitignore at the root of the repository and don't have to worry about
> individual projects.

Well Eclipse nor the subversion plugin would see the artificial root
folder so it is not possible i think. In reality I'm deal with TFS (Team
Foundation Server) and here I don't think this would work either :-(

Thanks for the fast answer

Tom