Re: [tycho-dev] redirecting output to something different than $projectname$/target

This is by design. Project are self-contained on the filesystem, i.e.
everything related to this project is under ${project.basedir}/ folder.
You can teach individual maven plugins to create build artifacts
elsewhere, but it will likely take you more time and effort compared
svnignore.

Speaking of which, aren't svnignore patterns on a folder apply to all
subfolders too? This is how git works, so we only put target/ to
gitignore at the root of the repository and don't have to worry about
individual projects.

--
Regards,
Igor