Re: [tracecompass-dev] EASE Scripting Visualization

Hi Geneviève,

thanks for that!

So I can find it in the EASE nightly builds?

I have one last question regarding the quarks and visualization of processes.

Is it possible to order them hierarchical like in the control flow view (See the attachment below)?

So that I can visualize multiple services provided by one process or visualize multiple analysis on one process?

Best regards

Phil