Re: [tracecompass-dev] Target Definition Error

Hi Shreyas,

The PTP repository for these older targets was removed at some point earlier this year. We have updated all our targets (including tracecompass-e4.13.target) to use the simrel repository for these required plug-ins.

This was done in master branch [1] and in stable-5.2 branch. If you are using either of these branches, make sure you fetch the latest version from Trace Compass git repository.

[1] https://git.eclipse.org/r/156890

If you are using an older stable branch, these have not been updated but you could locally update the target file you are using with the corresponding master branch version of that target file.

Patrick