[tracecompass-dev] Trace compass development guidelines

Hello,

I am investigating the possibility of porting a custom Eclipse tool created for trace analysis to a Trace Compass add-on.
My first question is, where can I find the most recent/relevant documentation on how to set up the architecture to extend functionalities provided by Trace Compass.

I would like to start with the extension of creating a custom parser (for text input for instance). Besides the user manual I didn't see much documentation on this part.
I saw that Trace Compass Incubator has means of analyzing Google's trace events in json format. Is it possible to for instance take over only the json parser from this solution?

Best regards,
Mia Petkovic

Back to the top