[tracecompass-dev] Maven build errors

Hello,
I am trying to build TraceCompass on Windows 10 using Maven (3.6.0). However, I am getting errors that some repositories are not found (see the attached log file). What am I doing wrong? Or how can I fix it?
Best Regards,
Mahesh

P.S.: Maybe it should be mentioned somewhere that since maven 3.6.2 has broken maven-polyglot, TraceCompass can't be built with that version of Maven (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MNG-6765). I had to revertĀ  to v3.6.0 to proceed.