Re: [tracecompass-dev] Live Tracing on Trace Compass

What is the status of the development for this feature? If anybody can share the latest development, I can take a look to see whether we can contribute. We would like to have this feature for online monitoring.

Best, Yonghong

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 10:45 AM Bernd Hufmann <bernd.hufmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Great. Please let us know if you have questions and how we can support you.

BR,

Bernd

From: tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Mosleh Uddin
Sent: April-26-19 4:10 PM
To: tracecompass developer discussions <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [tracecompass-dev] Live Tracing on Trace Compass

Hello,

Sure, I would love to contribute to this feature, I think it would be extremely valuable for developers.

Regards,

Mosleh

On Fri, Apr 26, 2019 at 12:25 PM Bernd Hufmann <bernd.hufmann@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Mosleh

Great to see your interest in Trace Compass.

The Trace Compass UI doesn’t support live tracing. This feature is in our backlog, but we haven’t got around to implement it. Right now, we don’t have any bandwidth to work on this either.

However, we are interested in this feature and would support and help to get such a contribution into Trace Compass. Please let me know if you’re interested in contributing to Trace Compass.

Best Regards

Bernd