[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [tracecompass-dev] Scalability
- From: Jonathan Rajotte-Julien <jonathan.rajotte-julien@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 10:56:29 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 mail.efficios.com 2920C1C7CA1
- User-agent: Mutt/1.9.5 (2018-04-13)
On Fri, Mar 15, 2019 at 02:17:04PM +0000, Doug Schaefer wrote:
> Hi Geneviève, thanks for this.
> For now, I'm focused on libbabeltrace. I think this is something my users will like to work with. They're mainly C hacks working on our kernel to start. I think they'll also like using the python bindings.
Did you have a look at these projects?
LTTng-analyses : https://github.com/lttng/lttng-analyses
LTTng-lami (Machine interface spec) : https://github.com/lttng/lami-spec
It might be a good starting point or example for what can be achieved via the
binding. Keep in mind that these projects are *experimental*.