I'll look at it to see if I can figure it out. Worst case, I can just comment the check out I think, since I don't care at the moment about c++

Dave
(See attached file: ResourceUtilTest.patch)

Inactive hide details for Patrick Tasse ---02/21/2019 12:20:38 PM---Hi David, I was able to reproduce a similar problem with WiPatrick Tasse ---02/21/2019 12:20:38 PM---Hi David, I was able to reproduce a similar problem with Windows short path.

From: Patrick Tasse <patrick.tasse@xxxxxxxxx>
To: tracecompass developer discussions <tracecompass-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 02/21/2019 12:20 PM
Subject: Re: [tracecompass-dev] Test case failures on Window running maven build
Sent by: tracecompass-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi David,

I was able to reproduce a similar problem with Windows short path.

The short path comes from org.junit.rules.TemporaryFolder.

I think we can fix it by applying getCanonicalFile() on the File created in ResourceUtilTest.beforeClass().

There are probably other test cases that would fail in similar fashion. I can make a fix with a global search on TemporaryFolder in our tests, but if you later still notice more issues with your short path, please let us know.

I'm not sure about your last question of missing plug-ins when using -Dmaven.test.skip=true. Maybe someone else can help?

Patrick