[tracecompass-dev] Trace Compass seems to dispose of some ftrace events

Hi Trace Compassers!

I just conducted some experiments with Trace Compass and ftrace and I noticed that Trace Compass seems to dispose off some of the "normal" ftrace events, when the trace contains function_graph-events, but not all of them.

I enabled some custom uprobe-events and I could verify these are part of the trace-output (I was able to find them e.g. via grep), but these events were not listed in Trace Compass.

How can I debug if the trace-parser dislikes some parts of the trace? Is it possible to get a log of the trace-parser or similar?

Ciao
Fabian
--
With best regards,
Dr. Fabian Scheler

Siemens AG
Corporate Technology
Research and Development for Digitalization and Automation
CT RDA IOT SES-DE
Guenther-Scharowsky-Str. 1
91058 Erlangen, Germany
Tel.: +49 1522 1702973
Mobile: +49 1522 1702973
mailto:fabian.scheler@xxxxxxxxxxx

www.siemens.com/ingenuityforlife

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Lisa Davis, Klaus Helmrich, Janina Kugel, Cedrik Neike, Michael Sen, Ralf P. Thomas; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322