Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[tracecompass-dev] Meeting for API freeze

Hi all,

The API freeze for 3.0 is coming slowly, yet inexorably. So while we still have time ahead, I propose we do a hangout to discuss the features and API changes that we plan to contribute until then and make sure we get timely reviews of them (or postpone them for later otherwise).

How about next tuesday the 18th at 11?



Back to the top