Re: [tracecompass-dev] Switch to Tracing perspective after creating new Tracing project

Thank you Patrick, makes sense.

Rocky

On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 11:42 AM, Patrick Tasse <patrick.tasse@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Rocky,

Trace Compass never switched to the Tracing perspective when creating a Tracing project.

In Neon.3 there is a new feature to switch perspectives when opening a trace if the trace type has an associated perspective (e.g. Linux Kernel Trace -> LTTng Kernel perspective).

This feature is controlled by a user preference: Window > Preferences > Tracing > Perspectives. If the preference is set to "Never" it would prevent the switch.

Patrick