Re: [tracecompass-dev] Remaining patches for Neon

Hi Alex

I really would like to get these patches in but tomorrow is RC4 build. Should something goes wrong there is no chance to fix it. If we are lucky, we can as for respin of the release train. Theses patches (below) don't seem trivial fixes.

What are the risks for Trace Compass (and the C/C++ EPP) if we still merge them.
What would be the effect for the user if we don't merge them?

They would be released in Neon.1. If needed you could create a 2.0.1 release shortly after Neon.

Any thoughts?

https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/74616/ Patch for debug-info analysis
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/74092/ analysis.lami: Split axis titles in label and units https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/74093/ analysis.lami: Add units to timestamp axis title

Bernd