[tracecompass-dev] Remaining patches for Neon

Hi all,

Here is a list of patches I'd like to get in for Neon, if someone could spare a review, it would be much appreciated:

Patches in master, waiting to get in stable-2.0
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/74550/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/74551/

Remaining patches about LAMI analyses
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/74569/
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/74615/
(while at it, if anyone could point out how to make the double-click/enter shortcut work, it'd be great!)

Patch for debug-info analysis
https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/74616/
(I still need to open a bug for that one)

There is also a LAMI documentation patch that is coming up, we should put that up later today.

Thanks!
Alex

Back to the top