Re: [tracecompass-dev] Symbol names in call stack

Hi Deepankar,

Thanks for the feedback.

I did some profiling with trace compass but it was rudimentary. Here are
some things on _my_ checklist.

A- enable contexts... I always forget to enable contexts (VTID and PROCNAME)
B- compile the shared objects in debug. There are more efficient ways to
do it, but I wanted to see overall calls.
C- make sure you have your BADDR (base address) tracepoints set up.
D- I import the executable directly. This uses the button next to import
mapping file.
E- I use the nightly builds. Because I like to live dangerously.

I think the company Efficios continued work on the callstack view.

Also, can you see your main program's call stacks?