[tracecompass-dev] New API in TmfTrace - RegisterAnalysis

Hi all,

If you look at patch https://git.eclipse.org/r/#/c/62323/8, there is a
sneaky API break (enhancement) I snuck into TmfTrace. This allows for
easier headless mode analyses and running tests. The reason I needed to
do this is TMFAnalsysisManager has AnalysisHelpers that are re-populated
on a per-trace basis. This allows the user to NOT use an analysisSource
and helper. So why am I posting this? In my opinion TmfTrace does too
much already, I am not thrilled about adding to the API. I want to see
if there are any objections/suggestions of how to go around the problem.

Thanks
Matthew

Back to the top