Re: [tracecompass-dev] Inquiry about writing xml analysis file

Hi Changee,

I apologise for the late reply.

1- I checked, and we do not support experiments or trace sets yet with
XML views. This is an interesting feature we do have it in the pipe for
later. It should be in trace compass 2.0, but if you have any
suggestions on how to do it, we are very open to input. (and patches, :))

2- A single message on the timegraph: I am assuming you mean like a
label on the timegraph entry. This is also not yet supported.

3- Pattern matching event providers. This is also super interesting and
important, it is done in KernelStateProvider.java now but it is not yet
supported in XML. I would love to give you an eta on when we will
implement these features, but at this moment the answer is soon, but not
yet. :(

Thank you for your interest in the project. One suggestion I would have
is to open bugs in the bugzilla for the three features. That way you
will be mailed the second (maybe minute) that the features are merged.

I hope to hear from you soon,

Matthew