[tracecompass-dev] Tracecompass Feature.xml question

Hi Tracecompass Committers,

I’ve noticed that the

    org.eclipse.tracecompass.tmf/feature.xml

includes a reference to

  org.eclipse.tracecompass.doc.dev

I find it odd that our end users of tracing also receive the developer docs.

Shouldn’t the developer docs live in it’s own feature ?

We don’t really want to ship the developer docs to our end users; but

as a TraceCompass adopter, I see no easy way getting rid of the docs

unless they are in a feature of its own.

Thanks,

Martin

--

Martin Oberhuber, SMTS / Product Owner – Development Tools, Wind River

direct +43.662.457915.85  fax +43.662.457915.6

Back to the top