[tracecompass-dev] Fwd: PERF CTF traces profile view

Hi ,

I have converted the perf.data file into CTF format .

I have imported the CTF traces into eclipse as generic CTF traces and
I am seeing the control flow, resource flow  etc. in LTTng kernel
perspective . I am not seeing anything in perf profile view ( Show
view -> profiling  -> perf profile view) , perf source disassembly
etc.

Is there any way to see all these information ?

Thanks,
Divya Vyas

Back to the top