Re: [tracecompass-dev] Reading MIPS traces

On 2014-12-17 10:37 AM, Gerlando Falauto wrote:
> Hi Geneviève and Simon,
>
> thank you for your answers and sorry for the late reply.
> I was expecting replies directly on my mailbox like it normally happens
> on other mailing lists when you hit reply-all...
> [BTW, I assume there's no mail<->news gateway such as gmane for this
> list, right?]

Huh, when I hit Reply All, it only puts the list address in To, no CC (this time I added you manually). It must be because Eclipse mailing lists add

to every mail...

Alexandre: I see that mailman has an option for it [1], can you change it in the list admin panel? It's up to you, of course, but I kind of remember you saying that this behavior was stupid anyway.

[1] http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/mailman-admin/node11.html
[2] https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/admin/tracecompass-dev