Re: [tracecompass-dev] Reading MIPS traces

Hi Geneviève and Simon,

thank you for your answers and sorry for the late reply.
I was expecting replies directly on my mailbox like it normally happens on other mailing lists when you hit reply-all... [BTW, I assume there's no mail<->news gateway such as gmane for this list, right?]

So, the file I had indeed originally downloaded from:

http://secretaire.dorsal.polymtl.ca/~gbastien/TracingRCP/TraceCompass/linuxtools-trace-viewer-1.1.0-20141203-0203-linux.gtk.x86_64.tar.gz

How I got there? I can't say for sure. Most probably from
http://lttng.org/docs/#doc-viewing-and-analyzing-your-traces

from the second link "It also comes as a standalone application and can be downloaded from here". But I guess this must have been updated in the meantime.

So I'll give it a try with the updated build and let you know if that works or not.

Thanks again!
Gerlando