Re: [tools-pmc] New project proposal Eclipse TOMLed

I think that the Tools TLP is the correct location for a TOML editor plug-in to live and it would be great for the Eclipse ecosystem to have a TOML editor. The TOMLed project certainly fits within the Tools charter.

But before I give it a +1 I am curious about a couple of things:

1- Are there any other interested parties other than Amadeus? Is having third-party interest up front for a project something that is important?
2- Is there a conflict in the Eclipse IDE ecosystem between TOMLed and LSP4E solutions? Does it matter?

Other tools PMC members or EMO care to comment?

Thanks
Jonah

~~~
Jonah Graham (he/him)