Re: [tools-pmc] Request assistance for Eclipse Titan

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback.

I have added the “egg”  to the project site and I also mentioned in a note that the project is incubating.

I have also clarified the nature and provenance of TTCN-3 as follows:

TTCN-3 is a modular language specifically designed for testing (the acronym itself stands for Test and Test Conformance Notation), standardized by ETSI (see www.ttcn-3.org) and endorsed by ITU.”

As for the numbering, we are trying to keep it in sync with our internal  notation to avoid confusion; I also believe this is justified for a product that has about fifteen years of age.

With the  hope that I managed to  address your concerns

Best regards

Elemer