I’m going to have to miss the meeting also. To answer Doug’s question, the commons project is waiting for me to update the proposal with the responses I’ve received so far. I’m not sure when I’m going to get a chance to do this, so if anyone has any spare time and would like to volunteer to take a look at it, please let me know! I’ll still try to get to work on it, but it probably won’t be for a couple of weeks at least.

Cheers,
Greg

On Aug 11, 2014, at 2:15 PM, Doug Schaefer <DSchaefer@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, I am still on holidays and will miss.

BTW, just wondering where we are with the commons project. I timed out with the LaunchBar and put it into CDT for now. We have so many things there, it's not really out of place.

Thanks!
Doug.

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of David M Williams [david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2014 1:46 PM
To: tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [tools-pmc] Are we having a "second Wednesday" meeting this month?

If I recall, Doug mentioned that he'd be out and not able to attend.

We can have one without him, of course, but unless I missed it, no one volunteered to "coordinate" the meetings for the next rotation.

I'm fine skipping this month ... but also fine attending if there is a reason, and if someone has volunteered to coordinate the next cycle?

Just thought I'd ask explicitly, since I could have easily missed for forgotten previous statements.