The required review was completed successfully.|
I'm waiting on input on
On 05/27/2014 01:49 AM, David M
What's the status of "MTJ"
as a project? Has that been set up yet, the "reboot" committers
added? (I volunteer Wayne to help, if not :).
I just didn't see it listed under
so made me think there's some
things to do, to get database corrected ... or, someone can
05/27/2014 12:46 AM
ME Embedded Support in MTJ development is starting
Sorry for late reply.
Feature list sounds promising.
You should work on master branch of MTJ repository. That's a
From: ext Alexander Burdukov [alexander.burdukov@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, May 23, 2014 7:41 AM
To: Gothadiya Pranav (Nokia-DX/Bangalore)
Subject: ME Embedded Support in MTJ development is starting
we are starting active development of ME8 Embedded support in
The goal is to prepare something usable (ideally, complete ME8
support) by the beginning of JavaOne'14 (approx. end of Sep).
The draft tasks breakdown and estimations are below. At the
expect that 3 engineers are going to be involved in this
Could you advise us which repository we should base on at the
(master, installable_sdk, ...)?
1. Support of IMP-NG and MEEP profiles, CLDC 8 configuration -
2. Remove preverification step for MEEP based projects - 1
3. Associate ME project launchers with projects as it did for
projects (currently removing of project does not remove its
that causes some bad side effects) - 2 weeks
4. Replace ME SDK workarounds by complete solution on MTJ side
- 1 week:
1) MTJ tries to remove MIDlet suite from the project
running a project in OTA mode instead of removing from the
the project is going to be run.
2) On Win32 MTJ uses "cmd/c" to run emulator process
just running emulator executable itself. As the result
this run in Eclipse does not terminate the emulator.
5. MEEP Security Model support - 2 weeks
6. LIBlets support:
1) LIBlets basic infrastructure (project type, new project
build) - 2 weeks
2) LIBlets project dependencies - 2 weeks
3) LIBlets provisioning - 2 weeks
4) LIBlets signing - 1 week
7. ME Compiler Plugin Support - 2 weeks:
Allow to run additional project builder on compiled
Oracle Java ME VM does not support "invokedynamic" JVM
we need to generate corresponding warnings on project build.
mtj-dev mailing list
tools-pmc mailing list