http://eclipse.org/projects/tools/reviews.php?id=technology.subversive

I am suggesting that I can filter this link by top-level if you'd so that you don't have to. Redundancy bothers me.

Wayne

On 05/18/2011 03:16 PM, David M Williams wrote:
> I can provide a page with PMC-specific reviews with links to materials if you think that'd be valuable.

Not really ... unless it saves you some trouble. If so, you're welcome to link to "our" version. (I thought you needed your own "archival" copy stored for permanent history, or something).

But, if easier for you to link, rather than copy, here's the full URL (to most recent one):

http://www.eclipse.org/tools/reviewMaterials/201105/VETerminationReview.pdf

Hope it helps,