[tools-pmc] Termination Review for VE (draft)

Since there were no volunteers, I've prepared a draft "Termination Review" document to send to the Eclipse Foundation, if you, the Tools PMC, agree. Please let me know if you have comments or edits.

(See attached file: VETerminationReview.pdf)

I am in no particular rush, but seems like this has been discussed quite a bit already. So if there are no comments by, lets say Wednesday, 5/18, I'll formally send to the Eclipse Foundation and ask for a near review date. Naturally, I'm sure we'd all be open to suggestions/requests from the project or others that want to "keep it alive" ... I just wanted to formally force the issue to some conclusion instead of letting it drag out.