Re: [tools-pmc] [objectteams-dev] Requesting exception for patch feature shipped by Object Teams

Martin,

On Thursday, November 18, 2010 04:40:32 pm Oberhuber, Martin wrote:
> [...]
> Long story short, [...] But I do
> think it'll be valuable to go and explain the technical details and
> issues. At least for the mutual education of all of us, and who knows?
> Perhaps a solution comes up.

Jumping right to it: I'm in the middle of documenting some of the
details at http://wiki.eclipse.org/OTJdtCore
It's good to have that documentation anyway.
I'm struggling to find the right level of detail, so probably its both
too verbose and missing essential parts. I hope the structure lets
you pick those aspects that are needed.

I'll give you another ping when I'm done with the first draft and then
answer to a fewer other items in your mail.

Thanks,
Stephan

Back to the top