Object Teams - Download
All downloads are provided under the terms and conditions of the Eclipse Foundation Software User Agreement unless otherwise specified.
Stable Release 2.3.x for Eclipse 4.4 (Kepler)
Nothing special, just...
Some hints on how you may check the installation:
- Install Eclipse SDK 4.3 (you may also use your favorite Eclipse Package but it has to be exactly 4.4.2 for OTDT 2.3.2).
- Open "
Help > Install New Software ..."
- Choose Luna - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/luna
software site and open the Programming Languages category.
- Select these features
- Object Teams Development Tooling: the IDE for Object Teams
- Object Teams Equinox Integration: runtime required by the above feature
- Recommended: un-check "Contact all update sites during install to find required software"
- Click through the wizard upto and including the required restart of Eclipse.
- Browse content from the welcome page or from help ("Object Teams Development User Guide").
- Find new icons in "About Eclipse SDK" dialog
- From this about dialog click through to the plug-ins of "Eclipse RCP" and scroll to the "Workbench" plug-in:
You should see a note that this plug-in is adapted by two Object Teams plug-ins.
- Install a shipped OT/J example via "
File > New > Example ...", one of
- Stop Watch Example (easiest).
- Observer Example (straight forward).
- Flight Bonus Example (comprehensive, high density of OT/J concepts).
- Order System Example (comprehensive, not quite as dense).
- ATM Example (special demo for guard predicates).
Previous Releases for Eclipse 3.3 - 4.3
- Official releases (incl. service releases) will never be removed from the server
(old versions may be moved to the archive site, though)
- Milestone builds will be kept until the final release
- No such promises are made for any intermediate ("unstable") versions