From: "Roy Ganor" <roy@xxxxxxxx>
Cc: Markus Knauer <mknauer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/25/2010 02:47 AM
Subject: [tools-pmc] Eclipse PDT in Helios release
Sent by: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi,
The PDT Helios update site was broken on the M6 release date. As a result Eclipse PDT build caused Helios build to fail and PDT was removed from the build system (See bug 305728). This problem was resolved today and PHP Helios update site is now updated. The problem originated from the following issues:
1.       302170 – fixed a month ago but required a small change in our publishing system
2.       Bad permissions in the downloads server - handled by Matt this week
From personal reasons I couldn’t handle these issues during the last two weeks.

I would like to ask the planning council (through you) to use the exceptional procedure to get PDT back to the Helios train.
Thanks for your time,
Roy