RE: [tools-pmc] Eclipse PDT in Helios release

Got it. Several new committers joined the project lately and I should definitely put them in the loop.

Thanks!

Roy

From: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Doug Schaefer
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2010 9:50 AM
To: Tools PMC mailing list
Subject: Re: [tools-pmc] Eclipse PDT in Helios release

+1 from me. But Roy, please make sure you have someone to cover for you in the future in these situations.

Doug.

On Wed, Mar 24, 2010 at 11:50 PM, Roy Ganor <roy@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

The PDT Helios update site was broken on the M6 release date. As a result Eclipse PDT build caused Helios build to fail and PDT was removed from the build system (See bug 305728). This problem was resolved today and PHP Helios update site is now updated. The problem originated from the following issues:

1.       302170 – fixed a month ago but required a small change in our publishing system

2.       Bad permissions in the downloads server - handled by Matt this week

From personal reasons I couldn’t handle these issues during the last two weeks.

I would like to ask the planning council (through you) to use the exceptional procedure to get PDT back to the Helios train.

Thanks for your time,

Roy