Re: [tools-pmc] 4th Wednesday is coming up again ....

This week is good.  Next is not.  Either of the proposed times is good for me.  Just say where and when...

JEff

On 2009-12-14, at 8:33 PM, Doug Schaefer wrote:

I'm easy either way. And, no, the leads meeting is pushed off until I get my life in order ;).

Doug.

On Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 1:58 PM, Anthony Hunter <anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Team,

Tuesday and Wednesday are good for me.

I suggest we also talk about the Helios release and confirm everyone is on the train again.

Were we going to invite all the tools leads for this one?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager

<graycol.gif>David M Williams ---2009/12/11 01:47:34 AM---Yeah, right. Who want to meet on 12/23?

<ecblank.gif>
From:
<ecblank.gif>
David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>
<ecblank.gif>
To:
<ecblank.gif>
tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx
<ecblank.gif>
Date:
<ecblank.gif>
2009/12/11 01:47 AM
<ecblank.gif>
Subject:
<ecblank.gif>
[tools-pmc] 4th Wednesday is coming up again ....

Yeah, right. Who want to meet on 12/23?

I suggest we meet once more this year, and decide what to do about cobol project.
Alternatives are a. termination review, or b. continuation review with Sebastiano Bussi.

But, I suggest that meeting happen next week, instead of on 12/23.

I'll list 3 specific times next week, please respond with which ones you can make, and we'll pick the one with the most hits.

Monday, 12/14, 12 noon, Eastern

Tuesday, 12/15, 2 PM, Eastern

Wednesday, 12/16, 4 PM, Eastern

And if its just me and Doug, we'll skip it :)