Re: [tools-pmc] 4th Wednesday is coming up again ....

Hi Team,

Tuesday and Wednesday are good for me.

I suggest we also talk about the Helios release and confirm everyone is on the train again.

Were we going to invite all the tools leads for this one?

Cheers...
Anthony
--
Anthony Hunter mailto:anthonyh@xxxxxxxxxx
Software Development Manager

Inactive hide details for David M Williams ---2009/12/11 01:47:34 AM---Yeah, right. Who want to meet on 12/23?David M Williams ---2009/12/11 01:47:34 AM---Yeah, right. Who want to meet on 12/23?

David M Williams <david_williams@xxxxxxxxxx>

tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx

2009/12/11 01:47 AM

[tools-pmc] 4th Wednesday is coming up again ....

Yeah, right. Who want to meet on 12/23?

I suggest we meet once more this year, and decide what to do about cobol project.
Alternatives are a. termination review, or b. continuation review with Sebastiano Bussi.

But, I suggest that meeting happen next week, instead of on 12/23.

I'll list 3 specific times next week, please respond with which ones you can make, and we'll pick the one with the most hits.

Monday, 12/14, 12 noon, Eastern

Tuesday, 12/15, 2 PM, Eastern

Wednesday, 12/16, 4 PM, Eastern

And if its just me and Doug, we'll skip it :)