Re: [tools-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for tools

Please do open a bug against Community/Portal.

Thanks,

Wayne

David M Williams wrote:
Wayne, we got this erroneous message last month too, I think. The project URL works in my browser, never returns a 404. Should I open a bug? If so, where? Or is this a known problem? Thanks,

[tools-pmc] Project meta data is out of date for tools
Sent by:
tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Projects are required to keep meta data up to date using the MyFoundation
Portal (http://portal.eclipse.org/).  The following problems were found
with this project's meta-data:

* Project home page does not exist (projecturl = http://eclipse.org/tools/
returns a 404)