RE: [tools-pmc] works with dependencies for Mylyn

+1

Would be hard for _me_ to complain. :)

From:
"Schaefer, Doug" <Doug.Schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:
<tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc:
Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:
06/10/2009 02:31 PM
RE: [tools-pmc] works with dependencies for Mylyn
Sent by:
tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

+1 from me. As long as we're satisfying licensing restrictions, I don't
see why we wouldn't allow this, especially if it offers users a better
experience. Of course I say that about GPL too ;)

Doug.