Re: [tools-pmc] PTP 1.1 release review

It looks to me like there are some windows dependencies in these plugins (see errors below). I'd definitely like to run this at some point, but I don't want to hold up the release any longer than necessary. I'll try and debug this when I get some free time.

Greg

Unable to locate snapshot container "C:/jre".
Error reading file "abc!1.0".
java.util.zip.ZipException: No such file or directory
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:203)
at java.util.zip.ZipFile.<init>(ZipFile.java:234)
at org.eclipse.pde.api.tools.internal.storage.ApiFileRepository.getInputStream(ApiFileRepository.java:116)
at org.eclipse.pde.api.tools.internal.storage.ApiFileRepository.getSnapshot(ApiFileRepository.java:48)
at org.eclipse.pde.api.tools.SnapshotOperations.compareWithRepository(SnapshotOperations.java:57)
at org.eclipse.pde.api.tools.SnapshotOperationsFile.compare(SnapshotOperationsFile.java:39)
at org.eclipse.pde.api.tools.junit.CompareFile.testCompare(CompareFile.java:39)
at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:110)
at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:128)
at org.junit.internal.runners.OldTestClassRunner.run(OldTestClassRunner.java:35)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit4.runner.JUnit4TestReference.run(JUnit4TestReference.java:38)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)