Re: [tools-pmc] PTP 1.1 release review

Thanks Greg.  Overall the deck looks good.  One of the things that caught my eye was slide 7 (API).  There are a couple of points that give me pause.
- Runtime and debugger APIs are still evolving
        - What is the status of this API for this release then?
- APIs have been kept as stable as possible in this release
        - Not sure how to read that.  did you break API from last release?
        - What was the last release number?
        - Have the plugin version numbers been incremented appropriately?
        - How much API was broken?
        - Who will be affected by this?  (e.g., how many people, what kind of people, ...)

Jeff

Greg Watson <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: tools-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/03/2007 03:36 PM

Please respond to
Tools PMC mailing list <tools-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [tools-pmc] PTP 1.1 release review

Here are the slides.

Thanks,

Greg
[attachment "PTP 1.1 Review.ppt" deleted by Jeff McAffer/Ottawa/IBM]