[tools-pmc] Fw: COBOL project at eclipse

Please remove Doug Brown as a committer to COBOL.  Doug has agreed that he is inactive and can be removed

Again, not sure there is a "remove committer" page but if I need to follow some other process let me know.

John

----- Forwarded by John Duimovich/Ottawa/IBM on 04/26/2006 06:32 PM -----
"Doug Brown" <dougabro@xxxxxxxxxxx>

04/26/2006 06:14 PM

Please respond to
dougabro

John Duimovich/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
RE: COBOL project at eclipse

John,

Please remove me as a committer. My activity is zero and my vote would be worthless.

I had asked someone else to remove me a year or more back but it appears it didn’t happen.

Thanks for asking.

Doug