From: tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jose Manuel Garcia Maciel/Mexico/IBM
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2012 5:58 PM
To: TM project developer discussions
Subject: Re: [tm-dev] Required Verification for the change sets to enable 3.2.x builds

I have added a +1 for each verification on each change set,

does anybody know who I can contact in order to have the changes merged, it is still unclear to me as to what to do next, I would have expected that after I verified the change it would give me some message saying waiting approval from project owner or something, but I get nothing

the changes are in gerrit, so how can I have them pushed to git?

regards,
Manuel Garcia